Director of Business
The more of our vault dealers I meet, the more amazed I am by your ingenuity. You can create a new tool or process to solve anything. I have seen some of these MacGyver-type fixes on Trigard products. In some cases, we don’t know there is a problem. But, you, our vault dealers, use our products every day. So, when something doesn’t work, let us know. We are always listening and committed to continuous improvement. For example, we recently made three improvements to the Aegean® burial vault liners to improve the fit and finish of this very popular product.
- Our jumbo butyl tape didn’t make enough contact with the side of the lid grooves
- The Healing Tree® and flat carapaces required a lot of caulk to fit on the cover
- There was a gap in the cover insert causing concrete to leak during curing
- Changed the profile of the tape
- Lengthened both of these carapaces for a better fit
- Lengthened the insert to create a more attractive seal
This article originally appeared in Trigard Tuesdays, our weekly electronic newsletter featuring information for the funeral industry. Sign up for your free subscription at http://www.trigard.com/tuesdays.